MHPA welcomes the new Administration, 115th Congress and Staff! We know the year is still young, but health care reform, Medicaid in particular, has already emerged as a key issue. MHPA, the only trade association that represents Medicaid managed care plans exclusively, is committed to being a resource to any and all involved in the upcoming health care reform discussions.
The links below provide both basic information and entrée to webpages that provide more in-depth resources.
- PWC: The Steadying State of Medicaid in the United States
- HMA: The Value of Medicaid Managed Care
- 2015 CMS Actuarial Report on the Financial Outlook for Medicaid
- MACPAC: Medicaid 101
- Alliance for Health Reform: Medicaid and CHIP Sourcebook
- Kaiser Family Foundation: Medicaid Moving Forward
- Kaiser Family Foundation: Medicaid Policy Action Trends
- CMS’s Medicare and Medicaid Basics
- CRS’s Medicaid: An Overview
- Express Scripts: Does Florida Medicaid’s State-Mandated Formulary Provision Influence Prescription Drug Utilization and Costs?